Using powerpoint for presentation at secondary desktop or projector without viewing primary desktop.
- 2 display ports or notebook with extended VGA port.
- Windows 2000, XP and above.
- Microsoft Office 2003 and above.
Steps: Extend primary desktop to secondary desktop.
- Right click at desktop and choose “screen resolution”.
- At “multiple displays”, choose “extend these displays”. Then, apply all settings.
Steps: Run presentation.
- Open powerpoint file.
- At SLIDESHOW tab, monitor setting: change from “primary” to “Monitor 2 (or anything that available)".
- Click “Slideshow”.
- Once presentation launch, presentation slide will appear on the secondary desktop (or projector) and the primary desktop will become a presenter mode.